Tuesday, October 7, 2008

October 7th Mofia Meeting

Big Thanks to Shawna for bringing us the message today. You'll notice it's part of our words of wisdom this week. I thought it was a great reminder that we are growing little trees that will one day bear fruit and while we don't get to decide whether it's going to be a banana or an apple , as God has that all planned out, we do get to decide whether or not it will be sweet or rotten. And if you are like me you wonder if our kids will ever stop being rotten! :)

Seriously though I need that little reminder that we are nourishing daily little trees that will one day grow big and strong. I know I want my little trees to become great bearers of God's sweet and precious fruit!


What are some verses that God has brought to you this week that might encourage us all?


Also I wanted to say a huge thank you to Ashlee for giving us our great Craft to work on over the next several months. I'm excited to see them all progress.
Also thanks once again to Aimee for making our little area look like Fall. You have such wonderful taste and talent!

And thanks to all those ladies who made all those goodies! It was all so delicious!

Alright ladies let the comments roll~

No comments: