Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Peace, Changes, and Recipes

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.


Thanks to Kim today and her devotion on Peace. As we get back to routine after having 2 weeks off for Christmas Craziness and New Years Celebrations and we take down the decorations I think it's an opportune time to relish in the Peace that God is willing to give us. Lots of us have big things going on and dealing with big issues but no matter the circumstance we know that God has a plan and that He truly can make the wave still if we ask. We also can take time to thank Him for the growth He gives us through challenges.

Lots of prayers request today so please take time this week praying for those mentioned and even those that are held sheltered in the hearts of those who need prayers.


Next Month we'll be switching to evening meetings and I'm looking forward to seeing what God has in store for us! We're hoping this helps brings in new faces and encourage those who would like to attend but can't because of childcare issues. Thanks to Faith we're going to have some awesome Daycare workers watching our kiddos. So look for updates on days and times in the next month. Next meeting will be the same and then we'll switch in February.

Also we hope you all are enjoying the recipe exchanges! I love having new recipes to try. I'm working on putting them all together in a PDF file and posting them here...I'm also experimenting with some other ideas so bear with me.


You can email recipes to annafrnch@gmail.com

No comments: