Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January 20, 2009 Q & A with Shawna and Kim

Didn't you guys get alot out of today's Q & A with Shawna and Kim?! I know I did! I am always so impressed with their wisdom and honesty!

If you guys have more questions you can always email them or give them a call!

Some of the books they recommended were:
Shepherding a Child's Heart by Ted Tripp
Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian
Power of a Praying Parent
The Five Love Languages (for children and teenagers as well) by Gary Chapman
Wild at Heart: Discovering the Secret of a Man's Soul by John Eldredge

If you ladies think of others that I didn't mention please leave it in the comments section!

Don't forget our Fundraiser! We need volunteers so please email or call Ambrosia or Ginel! ASAP!

Keep an eye out for an email about our next scrapbook night!

Next Tuesday is Playdate at McDonalds...look for an email about that as well!

If you didn't get your t-shirt get a hold of Aimee and pay up or the Mofia will be after you! LOL!

Next Meeting we'll be finishing up our Craft brought to us by Ashlee!

Have a blessed week and don't forget to post your questions for Bethany! You can always go anon for those sneaky ones!

2 comments:

bro said...

So Anna, are you recording the meetings??? How do you take such good notes or remember everything?!

Anna said...

I honestly don't but need to think of everything I could write if I did!!

I used to work in real estate and my boss would walk in and say a name and I could tell him the house they are looking at the numbers they could be reached at, the names of the wife, children, ect.

Same when I was an officer's wife when my hubby was in the army...we'd show up at some function and I could tell him pretty much everything he needed to know about the couple that was approaching him.

Why I can't remember to pay the garbage bill is beyond me! But things that are important...like really important I seem to remember and stuff at Mofia it hits me hard and makes me think and thus I remember it...The garbage bill..not so much!

I'm kooky that way!